Business Immigration

Federal Program: Self-Employed People

Provincial Nominee Program: BC, NS, ON, SASK, MB, PEI

Skilled Worker Program

Federal Express Entry: Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Skilled Trades

BCPNP: Skills Immigration, Express Entry BC


Family Sponsorship

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents. For details, please see below link.

Study Visa



#200A 8525 Baxter Place, Burnaby, BC, V5A4V7 CANADA 


전세계 통화 가능 전화: 070-4498-0312             이메일:                 

캐나다 전화: 604-558-8900